Feeling #NoPapa after watching Jollibee’s new ads? Here are 10 ways you can eat your hearts out to get over the sadness brought about by th...
Feeling #NoPapa after watching Jollibee’s new ads?
Here are 10 ways you can eat your hearts out to get over the sadness brought about by those heart-breaking and tear-jerking commercials:
1. Eat your favorite breakfast food...
...in the morning after a night of crying just like what happened to you when your first love broke your heart.
2. Order your usual milk tea or coffee concoction from the nearest cafe.
Make sure to invite your besties and beshies to make chika-chika.
3. Dine in at your favorite Japanese restaurant and order your favorite sushi rolls...
Don't forget to add wasabi before dipping it in soy sauce.
Also don't forget to notice that your previous relationship is just like a sushi roll.
Pina-ikot, walang anghang kaya kailangan pa ng iba, at madaming nakikisawsaw
4. Become a carnivore for a day and eat only meat.
Coz you believe that only the strongest and fittest in this world survive...
...or because you can't forget how big and yummy that male cheerleader from the "Crush" ad is.
5. Ask your mom or dad or your personal chef to cook for you restaurant-quality soup dishes so you can just sip your way to happiness.
Remember to ask for a boiling hot soup because you know nothing can hurt you more than what those commercials did.
6. Eat ice cream.
Suggested serving size: 1 tub (or two, if still needed)
7. Partner your ice cream with chips...
...because only a humongous amount of calories can distract you from thinking how long must have that child's patience is, to wait for a bucket of "only thigh part" Chickenjoy.
8. Make a full-course meal with only cheese as your main ingredient...
...because right now only cheese can be cheesy to you. How sad, eh? :(
You can invite your ex-es so they can judge your cooking (or you) ala Iron chef style.
9. Storm the nearest Dampa place and buy all the seafood you are craving to eat.
Ask your favorite palutuan to cook the seafood you bought.
Eat oysters raw so as to taste its freshness...
...and also to remember how hilaw your love with your ex was.
Also order kinilaw na tanigue for a more hilaw experience.
10. Order from other fast food joints...
...and experience your ex's feeling when he/she was able to get over you after just 2 days of break-up.
Iyak nalang while ordering just like how the guy cries from the "Vow" ad, seeing the girl he loves walking down the aisle to marry the man, which unfortunately, is not him.
How about you?
Comment below on how you are able to move on from this emotional chaos that Jollibee gave us.